I would be watching fervently, were it not that those Evil Comcastic Bastiches
have yet to make it by my house to tell me why my cable's not working.

Martin (growling loudly enough to be heard in Detroit)

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: a
few weeks ago, BBC America premiered Jekyll The Mini-series.
Normally, Ido not get too excited about any of the incarnations of Dr.
Jekyll Mr Hyde adaptations, but the previews were mesmerizing.  It was
written by one of the more popular Dr. Who people,Steven Moffat.  He
totally reworked it into a comic horror,spy caper, mystery, scifi,
superhero with a dash of romance.

The casting and dialogue work great.  My only complaint is that the BBC
AMerica showing cut out too many important scenes which  and the two
Americans were stereotypes with BAD American accents.  From what I
understand, the DVD coming out in two weeks, will not be cut.  Anyone
catch it?  What did you think?  I can't wait to see what Moffat does
next.  Is he writing for Torchwood too?

Plot summary:  London, 2007. Tom Jackman is the only living descendent
of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. He has made a deal with his dark side: a
body share. What Mr. Hyde doesn't know is that Tom has a family. There
is a wife and two children that he'll do anything to protect from his
dark side. With all the resources of modern technology, and the best
surveillance hardware, he's determined to keep his dark side in line.
He's done a deal with his own devil. What neither of them knows is that
an ancient organization, with limitless wealth and power, is monitoring
their every move, and a plan over a century in the making is coming to
fruition.

Trivia:  The star of the Bionic Woman plays his assistant

http://www.bbcamerica.com/content/260/index.jsp

Yahoo! Groups Links

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"