After Jekyll was mentioned here, I rented the DVDs from Netflix.
Such fun! It's obvious from the ending that they were hoping to be
renewed.  However, I don't see it mentioned on BBC's main site.

It did leave me wanting more, even though they kept writing themselves
into a wall.

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Tracey de Morsella (formerly
Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> a few weeks ago, BBC America premiered Jekyll The Mini-series.
> Normally, Ido not get too excited about any of the incarnations of
Dr.