G, in total agree emnt with you. Just one request- please don't hate on
chimps...

g123curious <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               Keith:

 Yours is a well-written reply below. Chimpy McFlight-suit is full of
 it and so full of himself. He lied about going into Iraq and now he
 lies about going into Iran. What's the sayinig? "Fool me once, shame
 on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

 George

 --- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

 > So, the Prez is an iron man with a heart of gold, eh?  Huh, I bet
 you won't hear Cheney saying that!

 > Ptooey!! I cry too, Mr. Prez: I cry everytime I realize I have to
 suffer your botched leadership for another year. Just realizing that
 you come from my home state makes the tears run like I was cutting up
 onions. The truth that so many Americans bought your line of bull
 about being a good Christian makes me wanna sob.  The lies and
 manipulations you told to put us at "war" with Iraq--and knowing so
 many Americans fell for that bull too--wrack me with grief.  Knowing
 we'll be stuck fixing the mess you made in Iraq for at least a
 generation brings the water like a faucet. Watching your henchmen and
 sycophants make gay marriage and immigration more important than
 poverty, health care, and education makes me wail in despair.  Seeing
 the devastated wasteland that was New Orleans, and remembering how
 you flew *over* that city without stopping, makes me wanna scream
 with sorrow.

 > "I've got God's shoulder to cry on"--yeah, I feel you Mr.
 Bush, 'cause I'm being moved to tears right now, but I can't take my
 frustrations out by bombing anyone!

 > Bush tells biographer: 'I do tears'
 > By CALVIN WOODWARD, Associated Press WriterTue Sep 4, 6:45 PM ET
 > Under that famously self-confident exterior is a president who
 weeps — a lot.

 <snip>

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"