I do not claim to speak for all of the men in our group, but uhm...pouty and
sexy in the red suit ? I¹m sorta FOR that. So long as it¹s a tight suit and
she¹s not blonde...I¹m good.  She¹s a bad guy. I just need Diana to look
good and eat a mouse. It can be a mini-series for all I care, just please
give the empty calories and give some up and coming actors some work. It¹s
V. It won¹t be a Harlan Ellison script. Hell, not even a Warren Ellis
script. It¹s gonna be ³A leader who is charismatic and powerful lies to the
masses about his/her intent to take over a small country in the middle
ea---er, planet. A filmmaker/journalist (hmm) discovers the truth and goes
on a mission to expose the regime. He is captured. He escapes. The people
make noise.  But the people are American, and so the regime does what it
wants anyway.²  We¹ve not only SEEN this when it was done originally, we
watched Karl Rove remix it in real life.

All I ask is that they  not make Diana blonde, and they can count on me for
at least three episodes.