I'm reserving judgment.  When I heard they were doing Battlestar, I
scoffed.  and in my opinion it turned out fantastic, So, to me, how it
will turn out depends on who is put in charge and the directing and
writing team assembled.  Put the people behind Heroes, Lost, Traveler,
Farscape or 4400, Battlestar, even Smallville on it and it could turn
out really good.

Daryle wrote:

> Nah, depends on what network does it. ³V² on NBC would have dynamite
> music.
> Heroes¹ choice of Wendy & Lisa was brilliant. The problem would be that
> they¹d justify wacky casting decisions with ³well, it worked on
> Galactica², when really...it didn¹t.
>
> Everybody knows that the star of the V series is Diana. Cast her
> wrong, and
> the show¹s useless. I think everything depends on Bionic Woman. If that
> series has great action and not so much Gundam-esque dialogue, then all
> the remakes that follow will use that as the template.
>
> I¹m curious as to why they aren¹t giving ³Aquaman² another go. Looks like
> there are enough producers here that will un-Smallville the concept enough
> to be interesting.
>
> On 9/11/07 11:28 AM, "[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:Gymfig%40aol.com>"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:Gymfig%40aol.com>> wrote:
>

> > A new V would have too many pretty people and special effects. It
> would be
> > like Roswell and Kyle X Y Shows I don't watch. It would have a lot
> of heavy
> > metal music and very little character development.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: