That's him, and I liked the casting from the minute I heard of it. I'll be
seeing this *and* buying it on DVD.

Astromancer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               What's
more important...Ozzie's song finally found its place with the comic book! It
ROCKS!!! (Hope the movie lives up to the trailer) Was that Robert Downy Jr.? If
so...Kitty Likes!!!!

 Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          I think I just had sex, and I never
took my clothes off...

 HAYULL, YES!

 Daryle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/ironman/

 My take: AAAAAAbsolutely. Yes. Sorry, folks. This is pretty dang gone
 awesome. I can almost tolerate Gwyneth Paltrow in it, just because Robert
 Downey, Jr. is perfect. "The Dark Knight" had better bring it, or Marvel
 wins yet again. This is so far the only one of these comic movies I would
 like to see in HD.

 "There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"

 "Let’s just saying you know more than you think, but we’re not going to help
you figure it out." - The Side Street Chonicles by C.W. Badie