Folks, I fear that I've picked up some disturbing news about this from a friend
who runs another website. According to him, this trailer isn't even in the
movie, was shot just for ad purposes.

http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3726

Daryle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/ironman/

 My take: AAAAAAbsolutely. Yes. Sorry, folks. This is pretty dang gone
 awesome. I can almost tolerate Gwyneth Paltrow in it, just because Robert
 Downey, Jr. is perfect. "The Dark Knight" had better bring it, or Marvel
 wins yet again. This is so far  the only  one of these comic movies I would
 like to see in HD.

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"