I believe you have to concentrate your fire on their eyestalks.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:                               I guess I should go to
Doctor Who.com to find out their history. How can they
 be destroyed?

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"