I dunno. Maybe if Jack could get one out its housing and snog with it for
awhile...

Justin Mohareb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               The
Keystone Kops at Torchwood wouldn't last ten minutes against one Dalek.
 It would be... Ugly.

 Justin

 --
 Read the Bitter Guide to the Bitter Guy.
 http://thebitterguy.livejournal.com

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"