funny! Electra doesn't do anything for me, so I can breathe okay with just a
little hitch in the respiration. Now, if you said Gabrielle Union and Kenya
Moore were *also* going to  guest star--I'd be gasping like a fish on land!

From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Deep breaths, Keith. Deep breaths...

Martin (wondering why he's sweating suddenly...)

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Charisma Carpenter and Carmen Electra Rumored Apprentice Contestants
Is the Buffy/Angel alum one of the contestants on the celebrity version
of the series?
by IGN Staff

September 12, 2007 - TV Guide is reporting that Buffy the Vampire Slayer
and Angel alumni Charisma Carpenter will be one of the contestants on
the upcoming celebrity edition of Donald Trump's The Apprentice,
according to reliable sources. NBC hasn't officially announced any of
the casting, but TV Guide also says there are rumors that Carmen Electra
is another contestant.

The Apprenctice was not actually on NBC's 2007-2998 lineup originally,
but got a renewal later in the summer. The hope is that the celebrity
version can give a boost to the show, which has fallen off in the
ratings. There isn't a set date yet for The Apprentice's return, but it
will debut sometime mid-season.
http://tv.ign.com/articles/819/819565p1.html

Yahoo! Groups Links

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"