We can thank Prince for bringing Tara ³Carmen Electra² Patrick to our
attention in the first  place. She was really only mildly amusing while he
was dragging her around. When he was done, I was done as well.  I¹ll  say
this...she¹s working her 15 minutes in a way nobody else can/has. If she
ever  wrote a book on how she¹s managed to Tom Arnold her way into pop
culture, I¹d buy it.