three more days left on the marathon.  I think they just finished season
one, so you can still see season two.  You will have to TIVO or tape it,
as it comes on in the day.  Only five season two episodes are available
via on-demand

By the way, have you seen a Nicktoons show called Skyland,  I found it
looking for Avatar.  I read they are making a movie, but I never even
heard of it

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> i wasn't aware of the marathon, drat it! But I've been out in the
> yard, running to the store (Phyllis wants to paint now Lord help me!)
> and at the gym, so probably wouldn't have had time. I plan to buy at
> least season two this weekend and watch it in a long marathon. Either
> that, or see if the eps are all on TV Links for free!

> From: "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED] aladvantage. com
> <mailto:tdlists%40multiculturaladvantage.com>>
>
> > Keith:
> >
> > Avatar Book Three premiers on Friday. Nicktoons have been showing
> > season one and two all week to lead up to it. Been a little under the
> > weather this week so I have been watching a few. The promos for the new
> > season look great. Are you excited? Have you been watching the
> marathon?
> >
> > Tracey
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: