The Montgomery Scott fan in me is jumping for joy at this news.

The part of me that remembers that NASA is a government agency is worried.
Can they uhm...TEST this on something else? I don¹t really wanna know about
the mission that overshot Mars and is ³out there somewhere² as a result of a
nav system built by the lowest bidder.