A history of violence just blew me away. But I'm with Rave, I was not
inspired to see it be your review. I'm a little disappointed. I was
hoping to see more of what I got from History of Violence. However, from
your review, it sounds as if he is continuing to move in that same
direction. Perhaps the difference is the source material. Perhaps part
of the magic of A History of Violence is the graphic novel from which it
was inspired