What's weird, is that I hated his character at the start of the series,
because he reminded me of Bush  (albeit what Bush would look like if he
were normal).  By this end he was one of my favorite characters.  I
think they did it for shock value and because their anger at the publics
rejection of the Berman vision.  They left several characters unexplored
- Lt Reed, Hoshi, and Mayweather, but the did a good job with trip - at
least up until the end

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> It would have been nice to leave Trip alive for potential use in a film or
> two. You know, a little foresight and consideration of future
> possibilities.
>
> I know, I know - I ask for too much when I expect that from the team that
> destroyed a golden opportunity for an awesome series, with a rich future
> history from the prior series' story arcs to build upon.
>
> What am I thinking?

> James Landrith
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:james%40jameslandrith.com>
> cell: 703-593-2065 * fax: 760-875-8547
> AIM: jlnales * ICQ: 148600159
> MSN and Yahoo! Messenger: jlandrith
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/jlandrith
> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jlandrith>
> http://www.jameslandrith.com <http://www.jameslandrith.com>
> http://www.multiracial.com <http://www.multiracial.com>
> http://www.multiracial.com/abolitionist/
> <http://www.multiracial.com/abolitionist/>
>
> > Oh god, I hated that, but with a series that thrives in reruns, it
> > leaves a terrible aftertaste when you watch it knowing it is coming.
> > What were they thinking?
> >
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:KeithBJohnson%40comcast.net> wrote:
> > Still, much promise in "Enterprise", which fortunately got much better
> > toward the end of its run--if you excuse the horrible idea to kill Trip,
> > and the series finale--one of the worst eps in all of Trekdom.
> >> by the way, great to hear from you James. Miss your commentary. Where
> >> you been?!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: