All the right things, James.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:          It would have been nice to leave Trip alive
for potential use in a film or
two. You know, a little foresight and consideration of future
possibilities.

I know, I know - I ask for too much when I expect that from the team that
destroyed a golden opportunity for an awesome series, with a rich future
history from the prior series' story arcs to build upon.

What am I thinking?

James Landrith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cell: 703-593-2065 * fax: 760-875-8547
AIM: jlnales * ICQ: 148600159
MSN and Yahoo! Messenger: jlandrith
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jlandrith
http://www.jameslandrith.com
http://www.multiracial.com
http://www.multiracial.com/abolitionist/

> Oh god, I hated that, but with a series that thrives in reruns, it
> leaves a terrible aftertaste when you watch it knowing it is coming.
> What were they thinking?
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Still, much promise in "Enterprise", which fortunately got much better
> toward the end of its run--if you excuse the horrible idea to kill Trip,
> and the series finale--one of the worst eps in all of Trekdom.
>> by the way, great to hear from you James. Miss your commentary. Where
>> you been?!

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"