I don't think he's dead either, Tracey. My thinking is that he's been
imprisoned inside the coffin he was buried in, that the coffin is specially
made to negate his phasing ability. If I'm right, when he comes out, I could
see him being a bad guy in the interests of getback.

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I
read somewhere that he might not be dead and that he was returning as
a bad guy.  Don't know how true that is.  The show is meandering so
much, I can not tell

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> i'm still reeling that they killed off the Brother from last season...

> From: "B. Smith"
> This is what I said on another forum about the Heroes version of my
> hometown, New Orleans.
>
> "And the winner for worst New Orleans depiction ever: Heroes.
>
> Apparently they thought LA could stand in for New Orleans with no
> modifications.
>
> Fool? No one in New Orleans says fool as in "break yourself fool!"
> Where the hell did that come from? 1991 California?
>
> The accents make K-Ville cound pitch perfect. Where was that white
> chick supposed to be from? The Missiissippi or Alabama Gulf Coast?
> And how in the post-Katrina world how could they not know that
> Louisiana doesn't have counties? It's called a parish."
>
> The latest episode just got worse. The architecture and sets are so
> wrong, the police uniforms are nowhere near right, the accents (the
> horror, the horror), kids playing double dutch a place that looked
> more New York than New Orleans and on and on.
>
> I do like Micah's cousin aka the Taskmistress. She has a cool
> powerset. Hopefully we get more of her and less diversions into
> ancient Japan. That is such a convoluted mess.
>
> That was a nice swerve with Parkman's dad.
>
> --- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Tracey de Morsella (formerly
> Tracey L. Minor)"  wrote:
>
>> I agree totally. The thrill is gone. and to make matters worse,
>>
> every
>
>> week they bring out even more characters. its so disappointing. I
>>
> keep
>
>> hoping it gets better. my husband stopped watching totally. They
>>
> are
>
>> really blowing it
>>
>> ravenadal wrote:
>>
>>> Heroes (Heroes (Season 2))
>>> C+
>>>
>>> FALLEN HEROES
>>>
>>> Here's hoping NBC's drama can rescue itself from a diabolical
>>> sophomore slump
>>>
>>> By Gillian Flynn
>>>
>>> This week on Heroes: Claire (Hayden Panettiere) continues to
>>>
> marvel
>
>>> at the same powers of regeneration she's always had! Hiro (Masi
>>>
> Oka)
>
>>> does cute things in feudal Japan! And after a journey of
>>> approximately 42 million miles from one vague part of Central
>>>
> America
>
>>> to another vague part of Central America, our new, haplessly
>>> murderous hero Maya (The Sopranos' Dania Ramirez) is still
>>>
> blubbering
>
>>> for her twin brother (Shalim Ortiz) and bleeding black goo from
>>>
> her
>
>>> eyes! Wait, which week is this? Every week.
>>>
>>> NBC's once-inventive series is in a creative sinkhole. Frenetic
>>>
> but
>
>>> bizarrely repetitive, the drama bores from myriad worldwide
>>>
> locales
>
>>> that all look like the backlot of M*A*S*H. Season 2 sees previous
>>> standout heroes â¤" unkillable Claire, time-freezing Hiro â¤"

> [...]

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"