--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, Daryle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I’m curious, why did everybody hate the Hiro-back-in-time
segment of this
> season so much? Considering how much we had to sit through for
Micah’s mom’s
> back-story in season 1, this has been pretty mild.

I dont HATE it, I just dislike the Magical Negro-ness of the
plotline.  I also dislike that, unlike the first season with
the "Big Bang" hook and the "Save the Cheerleader" hook, there's no
clear Big Bad and no clear Big Hook to pull you in.

My predictions?  The person going around killing the original
generation is either Maury, since he can make people see what he
wants them to see in addition to simply reading their minds (a la
The White Witch or Charles Xavier) or Kensei, since, like Wolverine,
his healing ability would also give him an extrememly long
lifespan.

My other prediction is that Peter and a powerless Sylar will work
together to defeat whatever is the Big Bad for this season.