i understand your sarcasm. But there is none coming from me. Several
recent long-term studies identified that in the short term there are no
problems, but after ten years of consistent use you are four times more
likely to develop tumors on the side of the face that you hold your
phone. If I include Maurice, I know three people this has happened to,
so since I use headsets anyway, I designed to get as RFS headset, just
to be safe.

OK, you can go back to your sarcasm