Don't wait for mine.  I wasn't clear.  I have not had time to research.
I'm behind schedule with some stuff for work, and i have low energy, so
I'm likely to find further behind.  So don't wait for me, because I'm
not sure when I'm going to get caught up to a manageable level.  It
could be a few weeks or more before I revisit this.

Reece Jennings wrote:

> I was going to research that myself, but I'll wait for yours. Research is
> much more fun when done by a friend!
> Thanks!
>
> Maurice Jennings
> Have you or someone you know been threatened with foreclosure?
> KEEP your home and Stop Foreclosure in its Tracks!
> Get a Free, No Obligation Evaluation =>
> http://www.legacyhomesavers.com <http://www.legacyhomesavers.com>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional