Hunter Europe"?

From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Maybe they're inuring us to the idea of what may be to come, if the strike
doesn't end soon. They've already greenlighted *another* GH show, based in
Europe, for next season, and they've also announced a similar show, revolving
around UFO research. Or is it out already? Thinking on it, I did see something
like that Tuesday night.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: yeah, and i can't figure the point. it's not as if
they ever come up with any proof of ghosts. frankly a good ghost movie would be
better. And i'm sitting here really, really pissed that SciFi has chosen to
show a freakin' "Ghost Hunters" marathon on Thanksgiving Day! Talk about
boring! If it weren't for my Cowboys playing and my stuff on DVD i'd be really
upset

From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Not really, IMO. Looks like ama-toors trying to be pros.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: i can't abide Ghost Hunters. How does it stay on the
air? Is it any good at all?

From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Can't even bring myself to watch *that*, Daryle. I'm watching "Ghost Hunters"
because a dear friend of mine is watching it, and has asked me to do so as
well. And we *all* know how I feel about reality TV...

Daryle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: After "Flash Gordon", I put nothing past
these guys. NOTHING. They haven't
had a great miniseries since the first "Dune".

The only thing I'm watching/recording on the channel at ALL now is Virus
Buster Serge on Monday nights. If there's no Galactica I really do not
watch the station.

On 11/20/07 6:04 PM, "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think a surprising number of Scifi 's Mini Series go against the grain
> of excelling at very, very bad. after all the good things I've read, I
> hope they do not screw it up like they did with that movie with the
> girl that plays Lana Lane and Danny Glovwr
>
> Daryle wrote:
>>
>> Put me down for the first night. I will watch. They have exactly 15
>> minutes
>> to get me to put the remote down, though. I am allergic to all things OZ
>> related. (grew up watching "The Wiz" every year about this time) but for
>> "Glitch"? I'm in. SFC will find a way to take a great idea and make it
>> horrible, though. I just know it.
>>
>> On 11/20/07 4:55 PM, "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)"
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> <mailto:tdlists%40multiculturaladvantage.com>> wrote:
>>
>>> When I first heard about Tinman, I was not that interested. The more I
>>> see and read, the more intrigued I am. It only vaguely seems to
>>> resemble the holiday classic. I've read it is similar to Steven King's
>>> Dark Tower Series. Anyone planning on watching? Below is a brief
>>> descriptio
>>>
>>> The miniseries is a sometimes psychedelic, often twisted and always
>>> bizarre take on The Wizard of Oz. It centers on DG, a young woman
>>> plucked from her humdrum life and thrust into The Outer Zone (the O.Z.),
>>> a fantastical realm filled with wonder, but oppressed by dark magic. DG
>>> discovers her true identity, battles evil winged monkey-bats and
>>> attempts to fulfill her destiny. Her perilous journey begins on the
>>> fabled Old Road that leads to a wizard known as the Mystic Man. Along
>>> the way, she is joined by "Glitch," an odd man missing half his brain;
>>> "Raw," a quietly powerful wolverine-like creature longing for inner
>>> courage; and "Cain," a heroic former policeman (known in the O.Z. as a
>>> "Tin Man"), who is seeking vengeance for his scarred heart. Ultimately,
>>> DG's destiny leads her to a showdown with the wicked sorceress
>>> Azkadellia, whose ties to DG are closer than anyone could have imagined.
>>> Written by SciFi Wire
>>> http://www.scifi.com/tinman/ <http://www.scifi.com/tinman/>
>>>

>>> Yahoo! Groups Links
>>>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"