I guess their range was too limited and the Moon was moving too fast...

From: Daryle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I watched the first 2 seasons of Sliders. This started off as a really fun
and interesting show. It ended so terribly that it's easy to forget that.

I am actually still on holiday this week, and so I will be watching the
first 2 seasons of Space: 1999, and a bunch of anime I've been collecting
for the past year and have not watched.

On 11/26/07 3:58 AM, "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It seems as if a lot of us use the Thanksgiving holiday to chill out
> with some DVDs, We watched Mr. Brooks (loved it), Seraphim Falls with
> Pierce Brosnan and Liam Neeson, Spiderman III, and we got Ants for my
> little girl. What did you guys watch?

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"