How  was it,  I watched part of the original over the holidays.  I hope
to see the whole movie the next time it comes on.    Anyone into Full
Metal Alchemist?  If so, did you catch the movie?  That came on during
the holiday too, but I missed it.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 11/26/07 3:51:38 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:truthseeker_013%40yahoo.com> writes:
>
> > I started to watch Volume 2 of "Karas: The Revelation" (won it in an
> online
> > contest which I forgot I'd even entered- the FedEx Dump-and-Run was the
> > happiest surprise I'd had in many a month), but I was interrupted.
> >

> Karas 2 actually came out in this country? Something to hunt for now.
>
> -GTW

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: