Outlaw Star is okay, but I never really got into it as much as I wanted
to.  I know the gundams are popular, but while it has been years since I
saw any, I do no remember linking them.  However, I never saw the
gundams you mentioned,so I will look into them.   I will also check out
Nadia and Vandred

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 11/26/07 8:21:36 PM,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:tdlists%40multiculturaladvantage.com>
> writes:
>
> > After viewing Cowboy BeBop, my brother-in-law asked me to recommend some
> > anime that I liked that I thought he should check out and I gave him the
> > following: Full Metal Alchemist, Blue Gender and Wolf's Rain.  While
> > I've only seen two episodes, I told him that Death Note looked pretty
> > good.  I also told him he might want to check out, Witch Hunter Robin,
> > Blood+, Gungrave, and Paranoia Agent.
> >
> > Anybody got any recommendation for me?  What do you think of Death Note?
> >

> Those you mentioned sounded good though I would also add Outlaw Star, and
> Nadia, along with Gundam 0080 (In my opinion on of the best anti-war
> stories out
> their), Gundam 0083, and Gundam The 08th MS Team. and Vandred.
>
> As for Death Note. I'm sorry but is doesn't kick for me,
>
> -GTW

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: