I'm so-so on Death Note. Pardon the pun, but it's a one-note anime.

  Yes, enthusiastically, on every recommend you listed, Tracey, and add "Coyote
Ragtime Show". It's got sort of a BeBop vibe. The good guys are a "family" of
thieves who pull off the biggest theft in history, then have to get through a
small interstellar civil war to collect the spoils. Also, "Black Cat" (the old
reformed assassin gambit, with humor and action).

  Run screaming from "Neon Genesis Evangelion". I say this only because I like
you all.

  "Black Lagoon", also a big yes. A hot, psychotic brunette in Daisey Dukes,
carrying two Berettas and enjoying it every time she pulls the trigger. (Calm
down, gents.)

  "Gunbuster" as well, if you can survive the initial camp to get to the
action. Also "Trigun", "Irresponsible Captain Tylor" and "Read or Die", in that
department.

  Martin (stopping now, or I'll be here for weeks)

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  After viewing Cowboy BeBop, my brother-in-law asked me to recommend some
anime that I liked that I thought he should check out and I gave him the
following: Full Metal Alchemist, Blue Gender and Wolf's Rain. While
I've only seen two episodes, I told him that Death Note looked pretty
good. I also told him he might want to check out, Witch Hunter Robin,
Blood+, Gungrave, and Paranoia Agent.

Anybody got any recommendation for me? What do you think of Death Note?

Yahoo! Groups Links

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"