They are showing episodes that have actually aired on showtime.  It
basically because they are disparate for programming as a result of the
strike.  I imagine they will have to do a significant amount of
editing.  I'm going to keep watching on DVD.  It should not be edited in
my opinion.  What did you think about Mr. Brooks?