I hate to say it...no I don't,  or I wouldn't...but being infuriated by the
antics
of self-serving owners and players who do it for the love of the money...

that infuriation is wasted on them much like infuriation is wasted on a baby
that soils its diaper.

The baby would say, "It's just a bunch of s**t.  What's the problem?"

Do those players in the pictures look the least bit remorseful or guilty for
using the 'roids?  Of course not!  I mean, they are rewarded for their
actions!

If somebody punches someone else, and you give him a dollar for it, how long
will it be before he hits somebody with a bat for five dollars??

And so it goes...

So laugh!  Unless you pay money to go to games, you ain't losin' nuttin'!

Better to be infuriated at the asses in the government.

Not OUR government...THE government.

I hope Barama becomes president.  He will inherit the wind...but maybe he
can
build a sailing ship!

I know...I'm being affected by the 'roids...
Cutesy name, huh?   Makes them seem far less lethal...

Doesn't anybody remember Lyle F**king Alzado?  'Roid rage personified for
the
Raiders.  Dead at 39...?

Wait 10 years.  See how many of these players are alive and healthy.  Or how
many
have children?

 Maurice Jennings
Have you or someone you know been threatened with foreclosure?
KEEP your home and  Stop Foreclosure in its Tracks!
Get a Free, No Obligation Evaluation => http://www.legacyhomesavers.com
<http://www.legacyhomesavers.com/>

  _____