Great List except for Catwoman - however, if you go in with lowered
expectations in can be fun.  I never saw ghost world but I just added
it to my list.  another movie that you mike like that I do not believe
was ever a comic, but it has that feels like one is Equilibrium.  The
plot is listed below.
In a futuristic world, a strict regime has eliminated war by
suppressing emotions: Books, art and music are strictly forbidden, and
feeling is a crime punishable by death -- a rule that's enforced by
feeding the denizens a mood-limiting drug. John Preston is a top
government official responsible for destroying those who resist the
rules. But when he misses a dose of his own medication, he experiences
a pang of conscience.

It reminds me of Vendetta a little.  i love the cast.  It includes:
Christian Bale, Taye Diggs, Emily Watson, Sean Bean,             Dominic
Purcell, and Dominic Purcell