You're the reason I watched on Netflix Online Viewing

Thanks

Bosco
--- maidmarian_thepoet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was raving about "DayWatch" just a few weeks ago.  I loved it,
> especially the imagery.  It's non-western so the choices of
> representative imagery is just slightly off from the way we see
> things
> done over-and-over-and-over.
>
> --- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Tracey de Morsella (formerly
> Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Looking for some flix to rent on Netflix over the weekend.  I
> just
> saw a
> > preview for Day Watch, that was interesting.  Has anyone hear of
> it
> or
> > its prequel Night Watch.

I got friends who are in prison and Friends who are dead.
I'm gonna tell ya something that I've often said.

You know these things that happen,
That's just the way it's supposed to be.
And I can't help but wonder,
Don't ya know it coulda been me.

Be a better friend, newshound, and