LOL!!!

Hey, what can you do?

Romance novels are full of women being ravished and carried off
usually by some wild romantic savage. And unless the ravisher is
romantic in the civilized way the writer approves, the hero (wild and
romantic but civilized) has to go take her back from the evil sheik
or evil prince or evil comanche that snatched her.

I suspect the writer thought she went pretty far...actually create a
child of the forbidden villain-victim union. But she wasn't gonna
allow the half-breed child of rape to live. In the end, all that rape
and child-bearing was quickly forgotten.

-C

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Tracey de Morsella (formerly