(silent amen to that, silent only so as to draw a minimum of attention to the
words...)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:          Please, never use the phrase "Blade Runner"
and the word "remake" together
in a sentence again. Someone might get an idea....

(shudders at thought)

James Landrith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cell: 703-593-2065 * fax: 760-875-8547
AIM: jlnales * ICQ: 148600159
MSN and Yahoo! Messenger: jlandrith
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jlandrith
http://www.jameslandrith.com
http://www.multiracial.com
http://www.multiracial.com/abolitionist/

Keith said:
> agreed. especially when the remake is inferiour (Planet of the Apes).
> I just had a nightmare thought: what if someone tries to remake "Blade
> Runner" some day???

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"