from what i heard, the latest firmware updates can possible cause havoc with an
iPod that someone's been modifying to use other carriers...

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The only reason why I haven't gotten a iPhone (besides it's high price) is
the fact you have to get AT&T as a service. And I despise AT&T, but am also
too damn lazy (and more than a bit scared to crack open one) to modify an
iPhone
enough (via various third-party software/hardware add-ons) to use other
wireless phone services. Still you have to admit it's a damn good
invention-that
is the worlds smallest laptop computer that doubles and a phone.

-GTW

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: