1. * gasp * The shocking horror! A politician running for President changed
the facts to suit his campaign! WHAT is this country coming to?
2. You mean all I have to do to get to the naked, bedrock truth is give
³Human Events² my  credit card number? AND I get a copy of a book nobody
wants from a political  commentator so washed up she isn¹t even being
invited on TV during the primaries? Glad these guys are looking out for us!

I would hope that anybody running for CEO of the United States of America,
Inc. is prepared for elementary criticism. I think the country (or anybody
that¹s seen Citizen Kane) is prepared for an ³expose¹² that hits a little
harder than this.