Not to worry. This has been forwarded to the appropriate people.

George

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Amy Harlib" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Subject: Fwd: Barack Obama: EXPOSED!
>

> Thought you might find this interesting: They're loading the
catapults.

> Human Events <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 04:24:44 +0000
>   To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   From: Human Events <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   Subject: Barack Obama: EXPOSED!
>

>   Dear Fellow Conservative,
>   Attached is your requested special report, Barack Obama: Exposed!
You'll soon see that, regarding Sen. Obama, the mainstream media has
been under-reporting the facts and over-reporting the P.C. nonsense.
>   And if you appreciate the honest reporting in Barack Obama:
Exposed!, you'll surely relish the kind of reporting in every issue
of HUMAN EVENTS...
>   You see, for over sixty years, HUMAN EVENTS has made it a policy
to deliver to intelligent, independent-thinking news readers
something entirely different - something you cannot get from
conventional news sources.
>   In every issue, you will savor that rare moment in journalism
when the thick fog of liberal bias is blown away to reveal... THE
NAKED, BEDROCK TRUTH!
>   And today I'm also pleased to be able to give you a free copy of
Ann Coulter's best-selling Godless when you subscribe to HUMAN EVENTS
right now.
>   Click here to start your new subscription to HUMAN EVENTS!
>   Sincerely,
>   Tom Winter
>   Editor in Chief, HUMAN EVENTS
>   Human Events - One Massachusetts Ave. NW - Washington, DC 20001
>   Unsubscribe
>

> NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
> > Agency may have illegally read this email without warning,
warrant, or notice.
> > They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight.
You