i hear you. What did you think of him when he was gubnor?

From: "g123curious" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I live and work in Massachusetts. Romney will not be missed. On the
way out, don't let the door hit him where the sun don't shine.

George

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I'll be darned! this is the most interesting election year I can
remember since, well, the last couple of election years! Good
riddance, I say: spend some time looking at how he *used* to feel on
issues, and how he feels now, and you talk bout an opportunistic flip-
flopper! I'm also amazed at how Limbaugh and the others of his ilk
have so embraced this Mormon ( who in other times they'd be attacking
as not a real Christian, no doubt), just because they hate
the "liberal" McCain!
> More interesting is the reaction of many of my co-workers, who are
perfect barometers for the ultra-conservative, braindead segment of
society. They're all but in morning. Oh, it might be a riot up in
here if Obama or Hillary wins come Election Day!

> CNN) -- Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney will suspend his bid
for the Republican presidential nomination, GOP sources tell CNN.
> Romney had won 270 delegates in through the Super Tuesday contests,
compared with front-runner John McCain's 680.

<snip>