Point taken.  If he is going to change his position to fit a
conservative base, it shouldn't need to be adjusted every day.  And he
certainly needs to be honest enough to admit that is what he is doing.

However, I can't say that the same problem doesn't exist on the
Democratic site.  Hillary has adjusted her stance to be more
middle-america since her announcement to run for president.  I don't
know if anyone has caught Obama in an "adjustment", but I can't say that
I like his need to say that he would love to hunt down terrorists
in-country without  local permission
(http://www.barackobama.com/2007/08/01/obama_vows_to_hunt_down_terror.ph\
p).  It sounds like he is trying to prove how tough he is despite being
against the Iraq war.    Entering Pakistan without local permission
would be an act of war.

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey