Keith:

When you are ready and do start to blog, I'll be happy to reprint some of
your entries in my own blog with links back to your blog.  My feed is
syndicated into LexisNexis and EBSCO and the extra exposure can help you
build your readership a little quicker than with conventional weapons.

James Landrith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cell: 703-593-2065 * fax: 760-875-8547
AIM: jlnales * ICQ: 148600159