I'm in for a Clone Wars feature. I thought the series was pretty good and
gave depth to some of the characters I was actually interested in. I like
Star Wars a lot and episodes 1-3 really fell short for me, personally. I
thought Clone Wars was better than all three films. Lucas needs to  le this
live action project go. My son and I have been playing the Star Was Lego
video game for 2 months now, and I have to say...even THAT's better than
1-3.