Daryle, the whisper-stream says spring of '09 for 24's return.

"Lockhart, Daryle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 If so, I guess he still needs a show. When is 24 coming back?

 On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:03:54 -0500, Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L.
 Minor) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > I love Coto.  Isn't he a show runner on 24?
 >
 > Lockhart, Daryle wrote:
 >> Jason Cahill and Manny Coto should do a show together. They are both
 >> great
 >> at saving failed projects.
 >>
 >> On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 11:26:42 -0500, Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey
 >> L.
 >> Minor) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 >>

 >>> It's now official: The Commander in Chief award for the most
 >>> spectacular
 >>> freshman flame-out of the 07-08 TV season goes to... Bionic Woman!
 >>>
 >>> Although NBC isn't talking, I'm told by multiple sources that Bionic
 >>> staffers were informed late last week that the troubled reboot has
 >>> indeed been canceled. That means no spring relaunch under new
 >>> show-runner Jason Cahill â¤" which is too bad. Cahill's a talented guy
 >>> (see: The Sopranos), and I was anxious to see what he would do with the
 >>> show. But I guess it wasn't meant to be.
 >>>
 >>> At least now the first stage of grief can get under way. No, not shock
 >>> â¤"
 >>> the snarky postmortem! What do you think felled Bionic Woman in the
 >>> end?
 >>> Was it the lackluster pilot? The absence of a clear, creative vision?
 >>> Not enough Starbuck? Too much Isaiah Washington? All of the above?
 >>> Sound
 >>> off in the comments section below!
 >>> http://community.tvguide.com/blog/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Ausiello-Report/700000049
 >>>

 >> Yahoo! Groups Links

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"