On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 10:48 AM, Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey
L. Minor) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Something happened when Jack died and at the end of the episode you saw,
>  he was still alive.  Now he can't die.  In fact, he and Rose have met
>  him when they travel to the future.  They just do not know it is him.  I
>  can not tell you more because it is a spoiler

Just a bit!

As for Torchwood, they were founded in the Dr. Who episode Tooth and
Claw by Queen Victoria to protect England from extra-terrestrial
threats (i.e. the Doctor). They were mentioned in several episodes in
season 2.

Torchwood season 1 was uneven, to say the best.  Some really good
episodes and some really not so good ones.  You can Fanon a lot away
by saying "well, they're the rump/branch office of Torchwood, right?"
but thankfully season two has the team a lot more cohesive and less
dysfunctional.

JJ Mohareb

--
Read the Bitter Guide to the Bitter Guy.
http://thebitterguy.livejournal.com