From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Martin
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2008 2:37 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] News For Martha Jones Fans - Dr. Who/torchwoord

Please ignore my previous in this thread. I see now that I read out of
context.

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:tdlists%40multiculturaladvantage.com> aladvantage.com> wrote:
Something happened when Jack died and at the end of the episode you saw,
he was still alive. Now he can't die. In fact, he and Rose have met
him when they travel to the future. They just do not know it is him. I
can not tell you more because it is a spoiler

KeithBJohnson@ <mailto:KeithBJohnson%40comcast.net> comcast.net wrote:
> What's the premise of Torchwood? I only just now caught up on the eps of
Dr. Who were Rose was trapped on the alternate Earth with her mom, sometimes
boyfriend, and alternate reality father. I saw the first four or five eps of
the season with Martha, but that's it. I remember some references to
Torchwood in the show. But didn't Captain Jack die in Dr. Who? How is he
alive, what is Torchwood, and how did it come to exist in our time?

> From: Martin
> Gymfig, the BBC is capitalizing on her unexpected popularity by
split-tining her between "Torchwood" and "DW". She'll be in those eps on
"Torchwood", then return to be the Doctor's co-companion with Catherine Tate
for the rest of S4.

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:Gymfig%40aol.com>  wrote:
> In a message dated 2/22/2008 7:12:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:tdlists%40multiculturaladvantage.com>
aladvantage.com writes:

> season of "Doctor Who," she will have an additional three-episode run on
> the adult-themed spinoff for BBC Two and BBC America, "Torchwood."
>
> I love Torchwood. I heard about this on the sci fi channel. I am glad that

> she is back but I am sad that she is only back for three episodes.
>

> I still don't understand what is the big deal with Capt. Jack. He does not

> seem to be that cold leader his character is supposed to be. It is quite
> laughable to see him be "threatening."
>
> **************Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOL Living.
> (http://living.
<http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-du
ffy/> aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/
> 2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)

> "There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"