I'm excited about "The Listener" in particular. "Dollhouse" hasn't moved me.
"Fear Itself", as you said in the article, sounds DOA, unless they really do a
bang-up job on it across the board. "Middleman"- NO. "Sanctuary" is a maybe,
despite it having all the inroads with Skiffy. (In other words, I'm betting
against it *because* it's a Skiffy production.) "Section 8" sounds apropos.
"True Blood"- MORE NO.

Finally, "Wizard's First Rule" is a great novel series. Watch them find ways to
muck it up.

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
                         Which ones are you guys looking forward to/?  You
think any will
 actually survive?/