Why do I like New Amsterdam better than both Lost and Heroes?
Frankly, both Lost and Heroes remind me of the daily soaps: General
Hospital, As The World Turns, etc. Nothing ever really gets resolved.
It's like one long fake-out to me. And to keep viewers interested,
the plots get ever more fantastical... unbelieveable. With Google
Maps and Streetview, no downed airplane would ever be "lost" for so
long. So, it isn't so much that New Amsterdam is so great. Rather,
the others are so boring.

So much on TV these days is so boring... like all of the reality TV
shows are so boring and repetitive... I watch less and less TV and
blog more.

George

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Wow, while I've lost interest in "Lost" (can't put more time into
this mystery show that has frequent repeats, half-seasons, and
dragging waaay too many seasons), I like "Heroes" a great deal. I
haven't seen anything in "New Amsterdam" to make it better
than "Heroes" when the latter's at its best. They're very different
shows, too. Why do you like it so much better?