I hope so too.   But unfortunately, from the recent talks I had with various
people on this I think you're not.   However I hope that it will be those two
later factions you mention, along with Clinton being in full SYA (Save You
Ass) mode to protect her senate seat-and her political career will lead the way
of patching up the damage.   Not only because it's right.   But because it will
be in everyone's best interrests to do so.   After all nothing gets done in a
hostile workplace.   And no one wants to go back on race relations.

-GTW