No, G, I believe that it would as well.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:                             I was planning to stay out
of this but am I the only one here who thinks that
 this action would harm the feminist cause big time.   As if IMO Clinton and
 her supporters   actions have all but shattered the feminist faction big time.

  Highlighting the major splits between the white and eithinic factions of the
 movement.   And in numerously was increasing the woman hatting
 feelings-especially among ethinics over this campaign.

 -GTW