In a message dated 6/10/2008 5:00:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

John Edwards is 55 Years old. Barack Obama is 46. Even 4 years ago Edwards
was not "a young guy with good hair."

Edwards was protrayed as some young short happy go lucky guy with good hair.
It does not matter if he was 70.

Edwards lost the nomination because he was coupled with the lamest
candidate the Democratic party could find. And you KNOW this.

No, he lost because the media made him into some "fight for the poor hawkish
but rich tiral lawyer with a tragic but uplifting story. His image did not
change in the primary.  If Edwards was better off without Kerry he would have
least won a race.

What's with you and race/politics? You get emotional and then go
completely off track -- often. We always end up at the same place when you
join a conversation regarding race. Then you act like you're beeing ganged
up on, but in reality folks (the same folks) are just correcting you,
because you say stuff like this.

Stuff like what. I do get off track at time. However I do not get off track
when it comes to certian race issues.

Stuff that's just WRONG.  Why do you
keep  doing this?

Like what??????

I guess I should ask why *I* keep doing this.

I don't even know.