This is the first time in a long time that I have heard both professional
critics and the man on the street say in unison that a movie was
absolutely unwatchable.

The reviews of this movie make "Gigli" look like "Spider-Man 2".

On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 16:57:59 -0400, Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> SO sorry, forgot to put "Sorta OT" in front of the subject line...
>
> Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've seen kinder executions, folks...
> Harry says, 'If Shit Got THE LOVE GURU On It, Shit Would Wipe It Off!'
>  Harry says, 'If Shit Got THE LOVE GURU On It, Shit Would Wipe It Off!'
> Unfuckingbelievably unspeakably awful. THE LOVE GURU is astonishingly
> rancid. There's a part of me, that wants THE LOVE GURU to make like 75
> Million opening weekend. Why? So that the entire - giant film going
> audience marks Mike Myers' death as a comedian.
> Reviews of this film are nearly universally grotesquely negative - and
> with good reason. With this film, Myers puts a shotgun in the mouth of
> comedy and kills it. This isn't merely a bad film, but a painful
> experience that you keep telling yourself to leave. However, I have a
> very strong belief in witnessing the terror. People had to survive the
> Holocaust to hold those responsible, responsible. This film isn't as bad
> as the Holocaust. Nothing could be. But in the realm of film going
> experiences - it's a third trimester abortion. It is a pregnant woman
> smoking a cigarette and drinking a Coors Light.
> http://www.aintitcool.com/node/37138
> "There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will
> get organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man
> Without A Country"
>

> "There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will
> get organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man
> Without A Country"

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking as we used
when we created them." -- Albert Einstein

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: