He could do Hal Jordan. Heck, he could do Guy Gardner, if he wanted. Even the
monster-truck rally-loving JLI incarnation.

--- On Sun, 7/13/08, Tracey de Morsella <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Tracey de Morsella <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [scifinoir2] Eckhart Eyeing Green Lantern?
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, July 13, 2008, 5:03 AM

Eckhart Eyeing Green Lantern?

Two-face wants more superhero action.

by Orlando Parfitt <http://movies. ign.com/email. html> , IGN UK

UK, July 4, 2008 - Aaron Eckhart - AKA Harvey Dent/Two-Face in The Dark

Knight - has been blabbing this week about wanting to swap super-villainy

for super-heroism in his next role.

When asked by iFMagazine <http://www.ifmagazi ne.com/new. asp?article= 6438>

if he would be up for donning spandex in the future, he said: "Is it for me?

Are you nuts. I want my piece."

He also had this to say about the rumours he might be in the running for

Captain America: "I don't know, I'm getting older - I don't know if there

are any old superheroes. " When reminded of Robert Downey Jr. in Iron Man, he

said "That's true, bas**rd!"

Instead, its D.C.'s The Green Lantern that he's a fan of: "I've forgotten

his characteristics and what he does, but I remember liking the Green

Lantern a lot."

No matter which character he plays, he's definitely open to making another

superhero adaptation after his experiences on The Dark Knight.

"I would, because they're fun to do," says Eckhart. "I had fun doing this

movie. I like action in general. I like to run around and be on cool

motorcycles. I always get a tinge of jealousy when I see it and I'm not in

it. I don't know what's left. It would have to be a good script and a good

director."

http://movies. ign.com/articles /886/886335p1. html