I agree. Didn't they do something like that on The Justice League on The
Cartoon Network?

-----Original Message-----
From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of gwashin891
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2008 8:01 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Eckhart Eyeing Green Lantern?

No I don't want a GLC movie (at least not yet).  I want a GL movie
that concentrates mainly on the earth GL's equally.  Not just one so we can
get all of their fans on board,  And their are many ways to push such a
movie.  The buddy movie approach of all of them teaming up to deal with a
single foe while also dealing with separate objectives is one of them.
 Concentrating on just one of them is to me a bad idea.

-GTW

On Jul 13, 2008, at 12:18:09 PM, "Lockhart, Daryle"