Now you done ruined that scene for me! I damn near teared up when I saw it.
Cynic!!  :)

From: "Omari Confer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sure I can see that too...but we should not even be having that
conversation....it should not be left up to speculation...it simply looks like
they were lazy....

On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 3:57 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I thought season one finale was good. At that point, Peter had really mastered
his "mimic" ability had hey? Had he even flown consciously before that, other
than the time he floated with his brother? And even then, he was going
critical, about to explode. I can see how he'd have trouble using his flying
ability while all his energy is focused on containing his energy powers

From: "Omari Confer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The fact that the storylines wrapped up too easily and that the finale was
something out of a bad DC comic from the 70's...oh and lets throw in the fact
that dudes brother had to fly him to the sky to save the people when Pete had
flying powers....

bad ....

oh and dont get seduced by a good trailer.....it doesnt take much to attract
fans of genre entertainment...

"Level 5"

"Cheerleader chick is bad...or something"

"Villians take over..."

Listen closely fans......

Because Heroes is successful they have no reason to improve the show....thus
more of the same....

The best it can get will be like season one and....that was crappy...

Oh I shant forget...

Season 2...a Samurai white guy named Logan?

Anyone with 2 cents knows that is wolverine.....

damn....

(i used the word shant...awesome..)